The use of ski area premises and facilities and participation in activities at Vista Ridge Recreational Association is subject to the conditions set out in the Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risks Notice and the Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement (the "Release Agreement")
Children born in 2017 and later can be added to an adult season pass for $10
Family Max includes at least one adult, plus dependant children under the age of 18 only
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Before a pass can be issued Vista Ridge All Seasons Park MUST receive the appropriately signed Release Agreement.
2. All passholders must wear their passes in a visible position at ALL times while they are using the area. Those
who forget their passes on more than one occasion will be expected to pay for a day pass.
3. Skiers who lose or break their passes must purchase a new pass for $10.00.
4 . Please see below for a detailed refund policy.
5. Season passes are NOT Transferable.
6. Vista Ridge reserves the right to request ID for any purchase. A student is someone who is attending school
on a full time basis, that is three courses or 20 hours per week.
7. Children 5 and under on Dec 31st, 2022 (born 2017 or later) pay $10.00 only if there is a paying adult
family member. They must wear a pass.
2022-23 Season Passes: Are refundable if cancelled before November 15, 2022. After November 15 2022, refunds or credits considered for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation only. A letter from a Doctor must support refunds for medical condition or injury. A letter from an employer outlining transfer and employment location must support refunds for relocation.
Lesson programs: Are NON-refundable. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury supported by a doctor’s note, will be credited the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s) Credits considered once written notice and supporting documents are submitted to Guest Services. Credits are pro-rated to the date pass/lesson pass are returned.
Cancellation of Private Lessons: 24 hours’ notice required.
“No shows” will not compensated.
All refunds are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a letter to Vista Ridge Guest Services.
Telephone conversations with Vista Ridge employees does not constitute an official request.
No requests accepted after March 1, 2023.