2023-24 SEASON PASS
EARLY BIRD SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Season Passes for the 2023-24 season are going on sale starting September 25th! Take advantage of our great early bird rates until November 5th.
Season passes can be purchased by calling or visiting the Vista Ridge office during listed office hours.
Family Max includes at least one adult, plus dependent children under the age of 18 only.
Children born in 2018 and later can be added to an adult season pass for $10.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Before a pass can be issued, Vista Ridge All Seasons Park MUST receive the appropriately signed Release Agreement. Please note proof of age is required for discounted categories.
2. Season pass ID cards must be worn at all times, in a place visible to the Lift Operator. Lift tickets will not be issued for forgotten passes.
3. A $20.00 charge will be made for replacement of lost or damaged passes. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when replacing a lost pass.
4. The management reserves the right to close the area at any time it deems it unsafe to the public.
5. Season passes are not transferable, nor refundable except under the conditions listed below.
6. Valid student ID is required for student discounts.
7. Children 5 and under on Dec 31st, 2023 (born 2018 or later) pay $10.00 only if there is a paying adult family member. They must wear a pass.
2023-24 Season Passes: No questions asked refunds available until November 1, 2023. After November 1, 2023 a partial refund will be available with a medical condition supported by a doctor's certificate, or a transfer of employment supported by a letter from the employer.
Documentation provided prior to December 25: 75% refund, by February 1: 50% refund, by March 1: 25% refund. All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee.
Ski School Camps: Are refundable if cancelled 14 days prior to day 1 of the camp or lesson. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury supported by a doctor's note may be issued a refund or credited the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s). Credits may be considered once written notice and supporting documents are submitted to Guest Services. Credits are pro-rated to the date pass/lesson pass are returned.
Cancellation of Private Lessons: 24 hours notice is required or the credit card on file will be charged 50% the cost of the lesson.
No show reservations will not be refunded.
All refunds are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
Please note that all refunds must be requested in writing. Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a letter to Vista Ridge Guest Services.